PROCESSING OF HAZARDOUS WASTE FOR THE PROPER DISPOSAL OF WASTE FOR UNDERGROUND STORAGE
Landfill class IV - UTD or above-ground waste disposal sites. Landfill class III
- Examples: KMF-containing ceiling tiles, mineral or bituminous or tar-containing wastes with dangerous fibers such as asbestos or KMF, asbestos-containing, weakly bound plates or milling dust, asbestos cement waste with increased carbon content in the eluate (DOC value, etc.)
- Preparation of waste for mining offsets.
- Electronic verification (eANV) as a broker or as assistance for manufacturers and carriers.
- Cleaning and disposal of fiber-contaminated devices and machines, as well as building materials in the black area.
- Calibrated weighting up to 60 tons balance, including weighting slips.
- Examining damaged containers in material locks
- Providing temporary storage sites for hazardous waste (only on request)
- Collecting hazardous waste from the construction sites